By providing supply chain reliability, Armstrong demonstrates its Credo of “building trust.”
Three generations of continuity of ownership and operating philosophy have generated consistent, reasonable, annual profits each year since 1957. Armstrong’s foundation of fiscal continuity enables investments in functional continuity, resulting in supply chain reliability. Our disaster recovery objectives are to protect human assets, protect informational assets and provide for continuity of operations.
Armstrong employs technology and processes to minimize the impact of a disaster and provide for timely recovery within our existing headquarters facility in Memphis, Tenn. In the event this is not possible, Armstrong operates a redundant data center in Dallas, Texas, enabling any service outage to be restored within two hours.
Additionally, UniGroup has a similar contingency plan to support Armstrong and all agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Should technology or software fail, Armstrong can revert to manual processes. While such an action would impair efficiencies, it could be done until no longer necessary.
Armstrong has contingency plans to resume operations at other locations should such action become necessary. These plans are maintained and tested on a frequent basis.
In the event of a business disruption or disaster that impairs or destroys our physical operating locations, Armstrong has contracted an outsourced supplier to provide all key elements needed to restore operations quickly, anywhere across North America. Elements provided include: temporary mobile or commercial office space; power generation; computer systems and equipment; and phone and Internet communication.
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015